These are rules for Warriors Cats Clan Roleplay wiki. Please read them before roleplaying.
- 5-7 cats per Clan, unless you recieve an admin's permission to have more.
- Don't roleplay another users cat unless you have been given permission
- Don't depict mating scenes
- You have a month to roleplay your character before it is put up for adoption (unless you give an admin notice)
- Don't curse unless it's in Clan Terminology
- Only upload Charart pictures.
- Only upload Charart for your characters, unless another user has asked for your help.
Please use these sites/pictures for your character art. If you have any other suggestions, please put them on the Gathering page (when it is open).
Here are some links you may use:
- Don't curse.
- Don't add pictures that are not appropreate for all ages.
- Your blogs can be about anything as long as they follow the other rules, however, you can only have three blogs a month. Admins can have as many Wiki-related blogs as needed.
- Do not favor your friends, treat everyone the same.
- Before you ban (either Block or Chat Ban) someone, consult Bloody.
- Before you give someone rights, consult Bloody.
- If you do ban someone, leave them a message before you do so, explaining why they are receiving the ban, for how long it is, when it will be up, and how they can avoid receiving another ban.
If you break the rules you'll be punished.
- 1st offense - Warning (This step may be skip if offense is bad enough)
- 2nd offense - 3 day ban.
- 3rd offense - 7 day ban
- 4th offense - 2 week ban
- 5th offense - 1 month ban
- 6th offense - 3 month ban
- 7th offense - 1 year ban
- 8th offense - 3 year ban
- 9th offense - infinite ban
Creating A Character Page
- A character page needs a charart picture.
- Add the proper info box
- Add a description.
- List your cat's realitives (if any)
- Add a Trivia section (not required)
Joining A Clan
- Leave a message in the Clan's comments.
- An admin or Staff member will come and add you in.
- Then you create a character page.